Celestron - Powerseeker 50 AZ
Har du brug for hjælp?
Navigate across the sky by moving the telescope up / down or left/right to follow the object in the eyepiece.
Setting up a telescope is easy, and you can start observing celestial bodies in no time. It only takes a few minutes to assemble the telescope and accessories, even if you have not tried it before. The adjustable legs of the three-legged stand allow you to adjust the height of the telescope or place it on a raised surface such as a picnic table.
Telescope with manual alt-azimuth
The PowerSeeker 50 comes with four eyepieces (20 mm, 12 mm, 4 mm and one with 1.5x magnification for upright image), star diagonal, star viewfinder and a Barlow lens with 3x magnification. The eyepieces magnify to varying degrees the view of the object that you are observing. The Barlow lens 3x increases the magnification of each eyepiece three times. The star diagonal allows for viewing with the right side up, which is ideal for objects on earth, but which can also be used for objects in the sky. You use the star viewfinder to quickly centre an object in the eyepiece which makes it easier to observe.
Starry Night Software
Download Celestron's software Starry Night and learn about the night sky, objects in the sky, and how to plan your next observation. Starry Night is the leading astronomy software package on the market and contains resources and knowledge about observing our solar system and further into space.
- 50 mm refractor telescope with anti-reflective glass optics and light construction.
- Quick and easy setup without the use of tools quickly gets you started observing.
- Accessories include four eyepieces (20 mm, 12 mm, 4 mm and one with 1.5x magnification for upright image), star diagonal, star viewfinder and a Barlow lens.
- Three-legged stand with adjustable height and tray for accessories.
- Download the Starry Night Basic software with a database of 36,000 objects, printable star maps and enhanced images, including a 3D rendering of stars, exoplanets and galaxies
- Focal length range: 610
- Optical coating: C
- Model of Telescope: Entry Level
- Telescope Type: Refractor
- Telescope Aperture: f / 12
- Resolution (Rayleigh): 2.79 arc seconds
- Resolution (Dawes): 2.32 arc seconds
- Magnification of eyepiece 1: 30x
- Magnification of eyepiece 2: 50x
- Focal length of eyepiece 1: 20mm
- Focal length of eyepiece 2: 12mm
- Type of stand mounting: Alt Azimuth
- Front lens (mm): 50