Faber-Castell - Colour Grip Farveblyanter - Æske med 36 stk 112442
Nioqqutissamut tamatumunnga pisiniarfiup paasissutissaatai
Ideal for older children, the Colour GRIP coloured pencils feature an ergonomic triangular barrel and patented Soft-Grip zone. This ensures fatigue-free and comfortable drawing. The high pigmentation in the lead makes colours very vivid. The water-soluble pigments give fantastic results: simply draw your picture then apply water to a paintbrush to create beautiful watercolour images.
- Coloured pencil in ergonomic triangular shape with patented Grip zone
- Lead contains very bright pigments and is completely water-soluble
- Triangular shape promotes the three point grip
- Suitable for right- or left-handed children
- Break-resistant due to SV bonding
- With space for your name
- Can be washed out of most fabrics
- Easy to sharpen with any quality sharpener
- Available in 48 individual colours or in various colour ranges
Faber-Castell, established in 1761 is one of the oldest industrial companies in the world. The company is the world's leading manufacturer of wood-cased pencils with a varied range of products for writing, drawing and creative design, as well as decorative cosmetics. Faber-Castell is renowned for its high quality, innovative products, commitment to tradition, and environmental awareness.
TÜV Rheinland has certified that the company is CO2 neutral worldwide. The company’s eco-forests in Brazil and Columbia actively contribute to protecting the environment. Instead of touting individual “green products”, Faber-Castell minimises its environmental footprint throughout the entire life cycle of its product range. Faber-Castell products are green because they are long-lasting, often refillable as well as pollutant-free, and come from CO2-neutral production. The use of bio and recycled plastics also improves the “green footprint” of Faber-Castell