Faber-Castell - Sparkle farveblyanter, 20 pc 201641
Har du brug for hjælp?
Ideal for older children, the Colour Grip coloured pencils feature an ergonomic triangular barrel and patented Soft-Grip zone. This ensures fatigue-free and comfortable drawing. The high pigmentation in the lead makes colours very vivid. The water-soluble pigments give fantastic results: simply draw your picture then apply water to a paintbrush to create beautiful watercolour images.
- Sparkle colour pencils with attractive Sparkle dots
- Content: 20 colour pencils in colours girls love, 1 Sleeve mini sharpening box
- High-quality tin with window and flower design in the popular colour turquoise
- Ideal for storage and on the road
- Ergonomic triangular shape
- Brilliant colours
- Soft colour laydown
- Highest break-resistance due to secural bonding process (SV)
- Washes out of most fabrics
- Wood from sustainable forestry
- Environmentally-friendly water-based varnish
- Suitable for right- and left-handers
Faber-Castell, established in 1761 is one of the oldest industrial companies in the world. The company is the world's leading manufacturer of wood-cased pencils with a varied range of products for writing, drawing and creative design, as well as decorative cosmetics. Faber-Castell is renowned for its high quality, innovative products, commitment to tradition, and environmental awareness.
TÜV Rheinland has certified that the company is CO2 neutral worldwide. The company’s eco-forests in Brazil and Columbia actively contribute to protecting the environment. Instead of touting individual “green products”, Faber-Castell minimises its environmental footprint throughout the entire life cycle of its product range. Faber-Castell products are green because they are long-lasting, often refillable as well as pollutant-free, and come from CO2-neutral production. The use of bio and recycled plastics also improves the “green footprint” of Faber-Castell