Faber-Castell - Colour Grip Akvarel Farveblyanter - MetalÆske med 48 stk 112448
Nioqqutissamut tamatumunnga pisiniarfiup paasissutissaatai
Colour Pencil Colour GRIP 48 metal tin with accessories
Ideal for older children, the Colour GRIP coloured pencils feature an ergonomic triangular barrel and patented Soft-Grip zone. This ensures fatigue-free and comfortable drawing. The high pigmentation in the lead makes colours very vivid. The water-soluble pigments give fantastic results: simply draw your picture then apply water to a paintbrush to create beautiful watercolour images.
- 48 coloured pencils incl. brush, sharpener and Grip 2001 blacklead pencil
- Coloured pencil in ergonomic triangular shape with patented Grip zone
- Lead contains very bright pigments and is completely water-soluble
- Triangular shape promotes the three point grip
- Suitable for right- or left-handed children
- Break-resistant due to SV bonding
- With space for your name
- Can be washed out of most fabrics
- Easy to sharpen with any quality sharpener
- Available in 48 individual colours or in various colour ranges
Faber-Castell, established in 1761 is one of the oldest industrial companies in the world. The company is the world's leading manufacturer of wood-cased pencils with a varied range of products for writing, drawing and creative design, as well as decorative cosmetics. Faber-Castell is renowned for its high quality, innovative products, commitment to tradition, and environmental awareness.
TÜV Rheinland has certified that the company is CO2 neutral worldwide. The company’s eco-forests in Brazil and Columbia actively contribute to protecting the environment. Instead of touting individual “green products”, Faber-Castell minimises its environmental footprint throughout the entire life cycle of its product range. Faber-Castell products are green because they are long-lasting, often refillable as well as pollutant-free, and come from CO2-neutral production. The use of bio and recycled plastics also improves the “green footprint” of Faber-Castell